Mantaro Telecommunications Product Design
At Mantaro we have demonstrated our ability to design telecommunications and data communications equipment design through multiple successful product developments for our clients. Mantaro’s development process is key to this success. We use a top down development methodology that starts with a fully defined requirements specification and ends with a comprehensive test plan with results. The result is a product that is ready for manufacturing and field deployment.
Our experience ranges from the development of low cost consumer oriented communications products for the small office/home office market to full NEBS compliant telecommunications products that are used in the telco’s network. Mantaro’s broad range of experience in multiple industries makes us uniquely capable of combining technologies to develop the next generation of network equipment.
- SNMP agent and proprietary MIB development for status monitoring and traffic data analysis of satellite communication applications.
- DDS, DS0, VF, CSU/DSU
- T1/E1, Subscriber Loop Carrier (SLC)
- Digital cross-connect (DS0, T1/E1, DS3/E3, E4, SDH/SONET)
- Packet switching and processing (Ethernet, IP, MPLS)
- Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture (ATCA)
- SDH/SONET (OC12, OC48, OC192, OC768)
- VOIP, SIP
- DSL, VDSL, VHDSL
- Gigabit Ethernet (GigE, 10GigE)
- Integrated Access Device, Modems
- GigE/OC48 Radio Interface
- GigE/10GigE MAC
- OC192 Add/Drop
- FiOS Test Equipment